Strategic Business Management
Here at E.ON, we harness energy from all manner of places. From the air and the earth. From older, reliable sources and newer, sustainable ones. And we deliver our intelligent energy solutions across the UK and Europe, from Germany and France to Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Strategic Business Management, here, means driving commercial success on the global platform. So our two-year Graduate Scheme will give you exposure to a host of international projects with one of your four five-month placements taking place overseas.
Power your future as you learn about Strategy, Regulations & Corporate Affairs, Operational Excellence and Energy Solutions. Indulge your passion for travel and new experiences. And reinforce your already impressive CV as you work towards a professional qualification.
We’re looking for:
- The people who will drive E.ON toward an evermore sustainable, evermore profitable future
- Innovators who understand the issues facing the energy market and want to play their part in tackling them
- Natural leaders who wish to develop the skills they already have and apply them to global enterprise
- Strategic thinkers who can inspire others with their long-term vision for the future
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in Bachelors degree
- A commitment to undertaking placements in various locations, including overseas, for extended periods
- A genuine passion for taking part in and, then, leading major projects
- The ability to balance your time between operational duties and study for your professional qualification
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.