Digital & IT Leadership
Here at E.ON, we harness energy from all manner of places. From the air and the earth. From older, reliable sources and newer, sustainable ones. Wherever we get it, there’s one thing we know – the way we’ll bring energy into our customers’ homes will be increasingly via digital methods.
Our two-year Digital & IT Leadership Graduate Scheme will immerse you in a world of new technology that helps to answer the age-old problem of powering our world. Join us and you’ll be a part of ensuring that E.ON remains a future-proof business, whilst also future-proofing your own career.
There’ll be four placements to undertake – one of them overseas in either Sweden or Germany – giving you the chance to roll out new applications and tackle complex business analysis. You’ll focus on how to make in-home as business user energy more efficient, as well as how to maintain and optimise our own internal IT and digital systems.
We’re looking for:
- Tech savvy individuals who love the idea of working on multiple projects
- People who want to travel and experience different parts of the world before settling into a hugely rewarding career
- The kind of graduates whose imagination knows no bounds – and who’ll do anything to make the imaginary a reality
- To be on-track for a 2:1 in your IT or related Bachelors degree
- A commitment to undertaking placements in various locations, including overseas, for extended periods
- The desire to turn innovations into everyday realities
- An acute understanding of the issues facing the energy industry and how Digital and IT solutions factor into them
And, at the end of that journey, you’ll be proud to say that you were part of the generation that changed everything. And with a career ahead of you that’s as sustainable as the energy you brought to it.