Why choose Eurostar?
Two decades ago, we changed the way people travel from the UK to Paris and Brussels forever. We are the only high-speed train that directly links the UK to France, Belgium and now Amsterdam since 1994 we have carried over 150 million passengers.
Today, we have created a generation of travellers who think nothing of hoping on the train after breakfast and relaxing in a Parisian bistro by lunchtime.
We have always been at the cutting edge of innovation in our industry. From being one of the first train companies to introduce business lounges and a loyalty programme, all the way to the everyday advantages of travelling by train rather than plane. Our vision is to become Europe’s most loved travel experience. Do you want to be part of this journey?
Our Graduate Programme
During our two-year rotational development programme, you will be exposed to four different business areas and will be based in London across locations including Kings Cross London, St Pancras International and our Engineering Centre in Stratford.
You will be the face of the company while working at some of our stations for a short period of time alongside working with teams in Customer Experience, Commercial, Operations and Projects. Such experiences will give you the opportunity to explore some of our departments and learn more about Eurostar. As part of the programme, you will also have the privilege of being mentored by our best and brightest managers.
Choosing the right career path isn’t always a straightforward decision but our rotational programme will give you the right guidance to learn about each area, and the time to decide which you’re best suited to.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone to:
- Join our welcoming, ambitious and encouraging teams on a two-year programme which will involve a series of six-month placements.
- Get involved in a mix of office-based and front-line activities which might include some shift-work and travel.
- Have a real impact on the business through working on some exciting projects, gaining exposure to other departments and broadening your business knowledge.
A Bit About You...
We are looking for someone who has completed a Degree and is:
- Passionate and dedicated to make our company a success
- Resilient with a strong sense of personal ambition, mirrored with an ambition for the business as a whole.
- Driven to succeed with the confidence to make connections across the business.
- Comfortable with autonomy and finding solutions for themselves.
- Able to work with data to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Competent in French language (desirable).
- A flexible and supportive culture that values learning and development.
- Travel benefits for work and play. Includes vouchers for Eurostar travel and discounts on a range of local, national and European transport options.
- A final salary pension.
- Exclusive discounts and perks.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.