Why choose Eurostar?
Two decades ago, we changed the way people travel from the UK to Paris and Brussels forever. We are the only high-speed train that directly links the UK to France and Belgium and since 1994 we have carried over 150 million passengers.
Today, we have created a generation of travellers who think nothing of hopping on the train after breakfast and relaxing in a Parisian bistro by lunchtime.
Eurostar is at the cutting edge of rail engineering and we pride ourselves with working with industry leading suppliers and consultancies. With our two fleets of high speed trains, you will have the chance to use your engineering knowledge to deliver innovative solutions and help Eurostar become Europe’s most loved travel experience.
Do you want to be part of this journey?
Our Graduate Programme
During our two-year graduate development programme you will be mainly based in our Engineering Centre near Stratford and you will spend your time working on projects within our experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams. Throughout the programme you will have the opportunity to explore our key engineering business areas while being mentored and supported by managers within the engineering team. As part of the program, you will also have the chance to work with one of our operating partners.
Choosing the right career path isn’t always a straightforward decision but our rotational programme will give you the right guidance and the time to decide which engineering area you are best suited to.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone to:
- Join our welcoming, ambitious and encouraging Engineering team on a two-year programme which will involve a series of six month placements in each of the key departments of our Engineering business area.
- Get involved in a mix of office-based and operational activities which might include some shift-work.
- Have a real impact on the business through working on some exciting projects, gaining exposure to other departments and broadening your business knowledge.
A bit about you...
We are looking for someone who has completed a Degree in an Engineering discipline and is:
- Passionate and dedicated to make our company a success.
- Enthusiastic about engineering and has a good grip on fundamental engineering principles
- Resilient with a strong sense of personal ambition, mirrored with an ambition for the business as a whole.
- Driven to succeed with the confidence to make connections across the business.
- Comfortable with autonomy and finding solutions for themselves whilst having the support of the engineering team.
- French language skills would also be desirable but not essential.
A flexible and supportive culture that values learning and development.
- Travel benefits for work and play. Includes vouchers for Eurostar travel and discounts on a range of local, national and European transport options.
- A final salary pension.
- Exclusive discounts and perks.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!