Why choose Eurostar?
Two decades ago, we changed the way people travel from the UK to Paris and Brussels forever. We are the only high-speed train that directly links the UK to France, Belgium and now Amsterdam. Since 1994 we have carried over 150 million passengers.
Today, we have created a generation of travellers who think nothing of hopping on the train after breakfast and relaxing in a Parisian bistro by lunchtime.
We have always been at the cutting edge of innovation in our industry. From being one of the first train companies to introduce business lounges and a loyalty programme, all the way to the everyday advantages of travelling by train rather than plane. Our vision is to become Europe’s most loved travel experience. Do you want to be part of this journey?
Our Graduate Programme
During our two-year development programme, you will work alongside our user experience and marketing teams. You will have the opportunity to participate in designing and delivering innovative digital products and services across all touch points including stations, our website and our app. By the end of a two-year programme you will complete several rotational assignments in the Digital team and discover what it takes to create a digital product and take it to market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has:
- a strong understanding of the user-centred design process
- knowledge of user research methods across qualitative and quantitative
- experience in mapping and service blueprinting
- strong interaction design skills from concept development to the delivery of interactive prototypes
- an understanding of the ideation techniques
- a strong eye for visual design
- experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or similar tools
- good technical knowledge
- the ability to run user research and usability tests, and turn findings into product solutions
- strong communicational skills and is able to rationalise design decisions
- commercial awareness and an entrepreneurial spirit
- an interest in human psychology
- a portfolio of personal or academic projects demonstrating your skills
In order to get the best out of our programme you must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in one of the following areas:
- Human-Computer Interaction & Ergonomics
- Computer Science
- Product design
- Service Design
- A flexible and supportive culture that values learning and development.
- Travel benefits for work and play. Includes vouchers for Eurostar travel and discounts on a range of local, national and European transport options.
- Railway pension scheme.
- Exclusive discounts and perks.
The next stages of application will be:
- Video interviews during December 2018.
- Assessment centres will be held in March 2019.
- Programme starts September 2019.
Have a look at our LinkedIn page for any more information and guidance.