(based on 36 ratings in 2016)
"Supportive, innovative and driven."
- Trainees are given genuinely high levels of responsibility at the firm.
- The majority of trainees are retained at the firm.
- There are lots of opportunities to get involved with non-work events and socials.
- Open plan offices make it easy to interact with more senior people at the firm.
- Trainee salaries at the firm could be slightly more competitive.
- Workload can vary greatly between departments.
- At times and in certain departments, hours can be exceptionally long.
- The process of allocating seats could be more transparent.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!