Chemical Engineering Industrial Placement - Fawley
Our 13 month paid placements provide you with a real job with real responsibility from day 1 and are aimed at students in their penultimate year of study. An opportunity to make a real difference, your opinions count. A dynamic working environment that challenges you as an individual. It’s the best way to apply what you have learned in the classroom to the workplace.
You will be part of a team of talented professionals who support, mentor and encourage your personal and professional development.
Our placements offer roles for Chemical Engineers the opportunity to work as part of the fully integrated petroleum and petrochemicals operation and technical support teams at Fawley Refinery.
The placement roles on offer are in areas such as:
- Project Development
- Developing ideas from design to manufacture to installation and commissioning
- Identifying areas for Energy and Cost reduction
- Supporting the operation of world class process units
- Operation Support
- Become a key member of the support team for the Refinery’s units
- Get involved in trouble-shooting day-to-day issues
- Identify areas for optimisation and creeping the capacity of units
Be part of the largest Refinery in the UK
- Work with a young, sociable workforce
- Get out and about on an operating plant
- 20 Minutes from Southampton
- Right next to the New Forest and the Solent
Are you ready to apply? If so, we suggest you read our Frequently Asked Questions page first. Good luck!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!