Graduate Software Engineer (January 2017 start)
With a strong focus on intellect, analytical and problem solving skills, FactSet’s Software Engineers enjoy being the integral component of our business. As a Graduate Software Engineer, after an initial 4 week classroom based training period you will be working on key production systems, ensuring FactSet’s financial information products are always available, fast, reliable and scalable; continually searching for improvements, solving complex issues and working on new innovative products and services.
- Ongoing review of system design and architecture.
- Coding for new releases, fixes and enhancements within a structured environment (including test driven development and agile approaches).
- Managing scalability, availability, efficiency, usability and performance of our systems, applications, databases and software services.
- Software performance analysis and system tuning.
To find out more from our Software Engineers view our website
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to handle periodic on-call duties.
FactSet is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications. Our products are used by analysts, portfolio managers, researchers and investment bankers at the financial institutions throughout the world.
We offer opportunities for professional development, career advancement in a structured environment that offers staff the chance to express themselves.
Since we were listed on the NYSE in 1996 our revenues have grown every year. Fiscal 2015 was our 35th consecutive year of revenue growth and our 19th consecutive year of positive earnings growth as a public company
For further information about the Company, please visit: our website and see why our London team enjoy working at FactSet.
For this role we will offer a competitive starting salary with a clear development path and a range of excellent benefits, which includes up to 30 days holiday, stock purchase scheme, medical benefits, lifestyle benefits (including a free cinema ticket every week, gym membership discount, retail discounts, a free health assessment and a range of beauty treatments), an attractive pension plan and the opportunity to study professional qualifications.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Please note FactSet do not accept unsolicited CV's from third party recruiters, any submission will not constitute an introduction.
Start date – 9th January 2017
Closing Date – 31st October 2016
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!