Associate Account Support Analyst – English speaker
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers. A career at FactSet is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience within the financial industry which will lead to further exciting career prospects. FactSet is a growing company where hard work and achievement are acknowledged and rewarded. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference while learning new skills, find your career at FactSet.
As an Associate Account Analyst, you will join one of the biggest and fastest growing offices in Europe; you will combine your strong interest in the financial markets and technology with a thorough understanding of the FactSet applications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with a team of consultants; learn from their experience and work closely with them on key client projects.
Offering an unparalleled level of service, an Associate Account Analyst assists the senior team and clients by:
- Answering day-to-day client account queries and providing creative solutions.
- Implementing challenging projects which help optimize our clients’ workflows
- Manage client conversion and coverage checks with the aim of contributing to ASV growth
- Training clients virtually
- Assist seniors in delivering added value solutions to our clients
- Clearly communicate the progress on ongoing projects, tasks and deadlines.
A career in Client Solutions at FactSet is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience within the financial industry, which will lead to further exciting opportunities within a growing office.
- A good bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Strong numeric, analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and a desire to excel in a client facing role
Highly desired attributes:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous client facing experience
- A commercial attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!