Faculty of Business - Plymouth University
At the Faculty of Business we want to provide you with an outstanding experience in teaching, research and enterprise. Our teaching approach is research led and designed to equip you with discipline specific and transferable skills. With an ethos that reflects the University's values, we'll help increase your employability readiness so you're fully prepared to secure a graduate career and join our thriving alumni community.
We pride ourselves on high impact research that serves and informs the academic, business and public communities, making us one of the top 30 UK universities for social sciences. In the Faculty of Business we collaborate to compete at an international level, meeting the University's mission for advancing knowledge and transforming lives. Our local and regional enterprise partnerships, like our affiliation with the Growth, Acceleration and Investment Network (GAIN), provide us with the capacity to make a highly visible difference for our students, local businesses and communities.
Choose from a wide range of postgraduate taught programmes that include:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MA Applied Strategy (International Security)
- MA Applied Strategy (Maritime Security)
- MSc Brand and Design Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Criminology
- MSc Digital and Social Media Marketing
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Entrepreneurship and International Development
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- GradDip Law
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Innovation
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Finance
- MSc International Hospitality Management
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MA International Relations: Global Security and Development
- MSc International Shipping
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Tourism and Hospitality Management
The Careers and Employability Hub offers students impartial information, advice and guidance – whether you’re looking for part-time work or wanting to kick-start your career. As a postgraduate student, we encourage you to see our career adviser to discuss your transferable skills, so you can better articulate them to employers.
The Charles Seale-Hayne Library is open 24/7 and provides access to approximately 500,000 books and multimedia items, 14,000 current journal subscriptions and a variety of different study environments.
The International Student Advisory Service are here to help with a range of services and friendly advice for international students. From the day you accept your offer, right through to graduation, they’ll be there to help, so you can get the most out of your studies and your time in the UK.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!