Business Development Representative (Taipei Office)
We are looking for an energetic, persistent go-getter with a minimum of two years prior work experience, preferably in sales.
You will have primary responsibility for helping to organise marketing outreach, executing outbound sales campaigns, researching sales prospects, and qualifying inbound leads. Your laser focus on the top of the sales funnel helps to support the global ManageBac sales team.
ManageBac is the world’s leading software provider to International Baccalaureate world schools. We currently serve over 2,400 schools in 120 countries.
Does this describe you?
- Ability to manage high-stress situations and troubleshoot challenging problems
- Great phone presence
- Excellent research skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly & execute quickly
- Attention-to-detail and satisfaction from a job well-done.
What will you learn in the first 30 days?
- How ManageBac is structured to support International Baccalaureate schools.
- Our standard outbound sales procedures.
- Our internal workflows for ensuring smooth, efficient sales followup.
Key Responsibilities - Sales & Marketing
- Working with the marketing & sales teams to generate qualified leads via e-mail and phone.
- Advanced, fine-tuned research on prospective customer schools
- Outbound e-mails and phone calls to prospects
- Following up with inbound sales inquiries
- Scheduling school visits & demonstrations with interested schools in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions
- Working with the marketing team to follow up on recurring ManageBac marketing campaigns.
Recommended hours: 12pm - 8pm (GMT+8)
- In order to best accommodate overlap with Europe & the Middle East
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!