Technical IT Consultant - Ireland
Digital is the Future – Join FDM to get ahead
Do you want to impact our daily lives through digital technology? Technology is an integral part of our lives and with FDM you can be at the forefront of driving this change, whilst working closely with some of the world’s leading companies.
Renowned for our award-winning Graduate Programme with over 2,500 IT and Business Consultants worldwide, FDM Group is the Britain's leading IT graduate employer - and we are hiring now!
Having already launched the careers of over 800 graduates last year, FDM has over 1,200 spaces available in 2016. With opportunities throughout the UK and Ireland, we are now looking for some more enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique Programme. Whether you are about to graduate, you have been travelling for a year or you simply want a career change, we want to hear from you.
We welcome graduates from a variety of degrees - you don’t have to study IT to work in IT.
A chance to work at FDM
We are holding assessments in Dublin throughout the coming months. If you would like to join us at one of our assessment days, apply now! If successful, you will begin your training in one of FDM’s award-winning Centres throughout the UK to complete your individual learning pathway.
FDM is a leading professional services provider with a focus on IT. We work with over 180 high-profile clients globally across a range of industry sectors such as finance, insurance, media, transport, retail, government and not-for-profit. Our clients include Aviva, Citigroup and Wincor Nixdorf amongst many others.
FDM’s unique combination of fully-funded training and commercial experience will fast-track your career progression into roles in Software Development, Software Test Analyst, Data Analyst or Production Support Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
- Fully-funded training at one of our UK centres to enable you to succeed as a Technical IT Consultant
- The opportunity to achieve an MSc in Applied Computer Science (fully-funded by FDM)
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base
- Professional skills development through quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Accelerated career progression into roles including: Technical Architect, Defect Manager, Production Services Manager
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements including our monthly Consultant awards
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
We also accept ongoing applications for our graduate programme, so if you have already graduated from University you can apply now for an immediate start date
To join our team of talented consultants, apply now via the button below.
At FDM we are committed to rewarding those who work hard to exceed expectations, contributing to the company’s success.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!