Summer Internships – 8 weeks
Do you want to get valuable experience in a global company before starting your career? Are you analytical, creative and passionate about technology? Are you inquisitive, ambitious, motivated and eager to move up the career ladder quickly? If yes – then FDM might be just for you.
Operating in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific, FDM is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer and one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. In 2016 alone we have launched the IT and business careers of more than 1000 graduates through our award-winning FDM Graduate Programme. Our Summer Internship Programme is the perfect start to get the skills and experience you need –our applications are now open so please apply now!
An internship with FDM is a great way to start your career and make the most of your summer, whether you're looking for a career in IT or exploring options within wider business operations. We have a variety of different internships across business and technical areas including IT Support, Research and Development, Marketing, Sales, HR and People Development to name a few. With offices around the UK we have internships opportunities in our London, Leeds, Glasgow and Brighton offices.
As an intern you’ll work on real business projects that directly impact FDM. You’ll gain exposure into how a successful and expanding business operates, as well as being able to develop your skills in a commercial environment. Furthermore, once you’ve completed an FDM internship, you’ll stand a good chance of being offered a graduate position upon completion of your degree.
If you want to find out more and see some of the projects our interns from summer 2016 have worked on please visit our website.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- An undergraduate in your second year (or third year if you're on a four-year course).
- STEM, business or finance related degrees.
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge.
- Available start date: Monday 19th June 2017
- Salary: £18,000 per annum (£16,000 per annum outside of London) over an eight week period.
- Duration: eight weeks (19th June – 11th August 2017).
- Please complete your online application via the button below.
- pplication deadline: Monday 9th January 2017
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!