FDM MSc Programme
Kick-start your career with FDM and achieve an MSc while you work
Do you aspire to build a rewarding career in Software Development but would also like to continue with further study? Are you analytical, innovative and passionate about technology?
Operating in Europe, North America and APAC, FDM Group is Britain’s largest listed IT services provider and leading IT graduate employer - and we are hiring now!
The FDM MSc Programme is designed to give ambitious graduates with the potential to become Software Developers the chance to achieve an MSc in Applied Computer Science whilst working on-site with one or more of our 160 high-profile clients.
Our Consultants are highly regarded in the marketplace and in great demand, providing professional services and IT solutions worldwide.
You will be given:
- The opportunity to achieve an MSc in Applied Computer Science from the University of Brighton
- Comprehensive and fully-funded training to enable you to succeed as a Software Developer
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base including Virgin Media, Barclays, British Airways and HSBC
- Job security
- Option to enroll in the corporate pension scheme
- Professional skills development training in our award-winning Academy
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Accelerated career progression into roles including: Technical Architect, Defect Manager, Production Services Manager
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements including our monthly Consultant awards
- Regular networking opportunities and social events
To join FDM’s dynamic community of Consultants:
- Educated to a degree level in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (or similar)
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
FDM is committed to rewarding those who work hard to exceed expectations, contributing to the company’s success. Apply now via the apply button to join one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. Please select Technical – MSc Programme as your preferred learning pathway when you apply.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!