Asia Pacific (APAC) Graduate Programme
Do you enjoy being challenged to exceed your potential and aspire to work with leading companies in financial services and investment banking?
FDM Group is the UK’s largest IT graduate employer listed on the London Stock Exchange. FDM Group is also an award-winning global professional services provider with a focus on IT, and a dedication to technical excellence and professional development. We are renowned for our dynamic Graduate Programme, which makes us a leading IT employer.
FDM’s services within Asia have expanded and we now require a number of bilingual (English with Mandarin or Cantonese) IT and Business Consultants to work closely with our key clients in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business sectors, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training in a number of IT and business disciplines equipping you with the technical and commercial skills to excel as an FDM Consultant. You will represent FDM on-site with our high-profile clients in one of the following roles: Project Support Officer, Business Analyst, Software Developer, Application Support Analyst or MX.3 Production Support Analyst.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Educated to degree level in a Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related discipline
- Able to speak either Mandarin or Cantonese in addition to good verbal English
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen to relocate to Mainland China, Hong Kong or Singapore
- Determined to establish and build a successful career in technology within an international financial institution
- An analytical approach and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!