Business Intelligence Developer - Glasgow
Do you want to work for the some of the world’s top companies? Join FDM and get the training and experience you need to become a successful Business Intelligence Developer. You’ll get the opportunity to work for one of our prestigious clients such as HSBC, Barclays, Sky Bet and National Grid among many others.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you can expect an exciting career designing and developing analytics tools and platforms to help businesses spot trends and areas of improvement where they can gain competitive advantage. To achieve a successful outcome a BI Developer will work closely with the business to understand how it operates, as well as identifying areas to target in order to drive business improvement, through developing analytics.
We are now looking for enthusiastic, proactive, confident people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our unique Careers Programme. Whether you are about to graduate, you have been travelling for a year or you simply want a career change, we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Accelerated career progression into a role as Business Intelligence Developer
- Exposure to an industry in a state of rapid growth
- Experience working on-site with our renowned client base
- Professional skills development through quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Recognition for your achievements including our monthly Consultant awards
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!