Business Consultant Graduate Programme
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
We currently have over 3,000 consultants on-site and you could be next! We have a variety of business programmes available, including Business Analysis, Project Support Officer and Risk, Regulation and Compliance.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey will begin with training in Birmingham, where you will receive training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 200 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
- Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-pasted environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. With start dates in April 2018, so why not make an application today?
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!