Digital Content Specialist
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 180 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together by providing training and career opportunities for people to work with our prestigious clients. With centres across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, FDM is one the fastest growing companies in
Europe and is listed in the FTSE 250.
The Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for producing high quality content across our online channels in order to maximise engagement and interaction both internally and externally. You will be responsible for overseeing the FDM blog, writing excellent and engaging stories that will resonate with our target audiences as well as sourcing guest bloggers to maximise our reach. You will also create content for the website, social media, video, emails, newsletters and brochures.
Working closely with the digital marketing team in the UK, US and APAC, you will develop ways of enhancing, tracking, analysing and maximising all communications, news and marketing campaigns.
To be suitable for this role you will need to be an excellent writer and have a passion for all things digital as well as strong working knowledge of SEO techniques. We are looking for someone who is highly creative and will bring new ideas to the team.
This is a key role within the global marketing team and will play an important role in the Group’s marketing strategy. In return you will be working in a highly motivated, fun and sociable team and joining a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate, both in the UK and internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and develop FDM’s global content strategy including opening up new channels and creating new content pieces.
- Manage the FDM blog. This includes sourcing guest writers, editing content as well as writing your own pieces that will pull in the target audience
- SEO – create content that will boost FDM’s search rankings
- Social media – create, edit and distribute content across all channels to ensure a healthy engagement rate
- Serve as editor of the FDM newsletters, providing guidance for more junior members of staff
- Video – write storyboards, interview stakeholders and proof content
- Analyse, record and report on digital marketing statistics and metrics
- Website – ensuing content is regularly updated
- Campaigns – contribute ideas and collate content for various marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Assist team members in the Marketing Department with the smooth running of corporate events and various reasonable duties as and when required.
- Keep up with web trends, new marketing mediums and online competitor analysis
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- An excellent writer with a flair for creative story telling
- Experienced blogger
- Strong SEO knowledge and skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, Keyword Tools, Adwords)
- Knowledge of CMS technologies (ideally in WordPress)
- Knowledge and experience with PPC preferable
- Hold an e-Marketing related degree and/or relevant experience (3+ years)
- Curious, conﬁdent and able to use own initiative and contribute ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Creative, innovative and very organised
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate
- Good team-working skills and ability to self-motivate
- Ability to accept and take on board criticism
- Adequate time management and punctuality
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!