There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
We currently have over 3,000 consultants on-site and you could be next! We have a variety of programmes for you to train on, including Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Service Management and Software Testing.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey will begin in one of FDM’s training academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where we will provide you with fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 200 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the tech industry
- Degree of 2:2 or higher above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Apply now or click here to find out more.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!