Junior Software Developer- China
Software developers wanted in China.
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM Consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM is a global IT and Business services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development and over 200 prestigious clients around the world. Our award-winning training programme helps build the required skills needed to become a successful IT Specialist. As an FDM Consultant, you enter the industry at a high level, already trained to our clients’ specific systems and technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
- Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could lead into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
- There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with a degree within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively.
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry.
- Right to work in China.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications.
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations.
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey.
- Modern and central training academies.
- Social events and networking.
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?