Technology Consultant - Graduate Programme - London/Leeds/Glasgow
Launch your career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Whether you have a degree in business, science, music or history, at FDM we believe that everyone has the potential to have a successful tech career regardless of what they have studied at university.
The FDM Careers Programme provides you with the training and expertise needed to launch an exciting career in IT. As one of the UK’s leading graduate employers, FDM recruits, trains and deploys over 1,000 graduates every year. With ongoing start dates, apply now to secure a place before the end of the year.
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Virgin Media and the Home Office.
Over 3,000 consultants are currently placed with our clients out on-site, working in a variety of roles including Software Development, Business Intelligence, IT Service Management and Software Testing.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in either London, Leeds, Glasgow, or Birmingham, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility throughout the UK to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
The technology industry is an innovative and continuously growing sector and now is the perfect time to start your career in tech. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, why not make an application today?
Visit our website to receive more information about the FDM Careers Programme or come along to one of our open days.
There is so much to explore in IT, so feed your curiosity and apply today!
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media.