Technology Graduate Programme
Be the catalyst
Fidelity International invests money on behalf of institutions and private individuals.
Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
About the programme
- Join us as a Business Analyst, Data Scientist or Software Engineer
- Become an expert in our organisation, industry and the financial technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with a team of skilled developers, software engineers architects and business leaders
- Develop smart solutions to a range of diverse and complex challenges
- Design and create bespoke solutions to stay ahead of the competition, working in agile methods to deliver solutions
- Receive intensive, highly specialised training and achieve professional qualifications
Create, mediate, innovate
On this programme, you’ll learn to question everything, analysing our systems and finding smarter ways for us to do business. You won’t just identify where changes need to be made – you’ll design, manage and implement them yourself. As a result, you’ll heavily influence the way we work, at every level, creating custom platforms and processes for use across the globe. The pace will be rapid and the subject matter varied: if you want to find out how technology is changing the world of investment, we can put you at the forefront of that transformation.
What we’re looking for
You don’t need to have studied a particular subject to join our Technology programme, although we’ll expect you to have achieved (or be on track for) a 2:1 or equivalent, with high grades at A Level. We can give you the knowledge and skills you need – but having the right personal qualities is crucial. These include:
- An analytical way of thinking, a passion for technology and a keen interest in investment
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of empathy and the ability to establish enduring relationships
- The imagination and ambition to challenge and change the way things work
- A genuine interest in how Technology works and the critical role this plays in the financial services industry
Technology Powered. Solutions Driven.
We’re using technology to build a better future for our clients, our business and our people. To find out more about what we do – and where you fit in – visit our website via the button below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!