(based on 13 ratings in 2016)
"Ethical. Professional. Ambitious."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Exposure to lots of different areas of the business is available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the firm.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- There can be a steep learning curve at the start of a graduate role.
- Managers may occasionally need to be encouraged to assign work early on.
- Some graduates feel that the environment can sometimes be high-pressure.
- There could be more social events organised.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!