(based on 4 ratings in 2018)
"Fun, friendly and global. We're at the forefront of industry...."
- Graduates get a lot of access to senior staff thanks to a flat hierarchy.
- Responsibility and exposure to lots of different areas of the business is available early on.
- Personal development is a high priority for the company.
- Graduates feel that their hours are flexible and allow for a good work/life balance.
- While they are slowly being broken down, silos still exist between departments.
- Graduates may need to be proactive in getting work assigned early on.
- There could be more social events organised.
- Certain areas of progression could be more transparent.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!