(based on 10 ratings in 2015)
"Forward-thinking, approachable, and inspiring to work at."
- The firm works hard to ensure a professional yet relaxed atmosphere
- Colleagues are all approachable and happy to help with trainee development
- An impressive client list means there are opportunities to work for many high-quality clients
- A recent switch to an open-plan working environment has helped improve teamwork and collegiality
- Working long hours is an unavoidable part of the job
- Salaries may not be as impressive as those available at similar firms
- There is room for improvement in terms of interdepartmental collaboration
- Opportunities for secondments are thin on the ground
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!