Business Development Associate (Associate Development Program)
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Associates to join our Associate Development Program, based in Canary Wharf. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
You will join a global business development team to build and execute the campaign plan for sales into corporate finance departments globally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching client behaviour, market and competitive information
- Building and maintaining a database of critical information to aid sales and marketing campaigns
- Building presentations to deliver to sales and senior management to assist in both product investment and the solution go-to-market strategy
- Learn to use the key technology solutions and provide support to build sales demonstrations
As you build your knowledge and experience, you will have the opportunity to deliver presentations and demos in support of the regional sales activity.
The role will eventually involve some regional, and trans-atlantic travel, and will build skills in business development including product marketing, sales channel development and pre-sales support.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- You possess strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- You are results-oriented, able to multi-task and work independently
- You can demonstrate business acumen, have a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets
- You have proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
- Fantastic opportunity to gain access to all aspects of a strong growth business
- Great work space with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- Virtual learning curriculum
ADP Training & Development:
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust schedule of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
You will attend the FIS ADP Learning week, designed introduce you to the unique nature of our industry, our products, and the markets in which we work.
You will continue your learning journey with the sales business, gaining an understanding of a variety of financial markets we support, as well as the capabilities and benefits of our reconciliation-related software solutions and services.
Additionally, during the 2-year program, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
As you develop knowledge of our business and experience with our solutions, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.