Learning Consultant (Associate Development Program)
The global learning team at FIS sits within The People Office function. It is a newly formed learning team of extremely knowledgeable individuals with a strong passion for and experience in learning and development!
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Consultant to join our Associate Development Program. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career in the learning field with a leading financial technology company!
In this role, you can expect to work on local and global projects! As a result, you will be helping us to build the capability of the business and enable it to deliver strategic growth and modernization priorities now and into the future.
This role is based in Watford with travel expected once a month to our Canary wharf offices and to Birmingham every couple of months. Your role will cover a variety of activity including:
- Assisting with the development, planning and implementing of FIS company-wide learning programs to ensure business area needs are addressed
- Supporting the program coordinator for the Apprentice Learning Levy Scheme ensuring that open events, communications and onboarding onto the scheme are delivered effectively
- Coordinating the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) communication program which will help build and promote a learning culture across the region
- Analysing learning activity and performance reporting data and build dashboards to highlight valuable insights into the various user group preferences we have within EMEA
- Partnering with the wider people office team to support strategic projects which further supports the overall colleague experience across the FIS enterprise
- Supporting the facilitation of future UK Associate Development Program learning weeks
Who we are looking for:
- You have a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) – a background or experience in HR or psychology is advantageous
- You have excellent organisational skills and can manage conflicting priorities
- You possess strong written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts into simple language
- You have strong influencing and expectation management skills
- You are analytical and have good attention to detail
- You are comfortable with using social media channels to share your knowledge and views
- You will ideally have a basic understanding of learning methodologies and evaluation
- You have good cultural awareness and the ability to adapt and connect with others to build strong relationships
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a global team and have exposure to broader projects
- A collaborative and supportive team to help with your development
- Virtual learning curriculum
ADP Training & Development:
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust schedule of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
You will attend the FIS ADP Learning week, designed to introduce you to the unique nature of our industry, our products, and the markets in which we work.
Additionally, during the 2-year program, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
As you develop knowledge of our operations and processes, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.