Project Manager Insurance Software (Associate Development Program)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join FIS’ Insurance Professional Services team on our full-time Associate Development Program from July 2019. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career in project management at a leading financial technology company!
The project manager role:
You will join a global professional services team which is responsible for delivering consultancy services during the implementation of the FIS Prophet solution.
You will work in a team of highly-skilled and extremely knowledgeable individuals with experience of major migrations, conversions and implementations across the world for various global insurance companies! In this role, you will coordinate project work and workstreams including allocations of resources, management of workloads, tracking project status, risk and issue management, managing/chairing meetings - both internal and external.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client project coordination
- Client requirements gathering and supporting the setup and running of client meetings or workshops
- Management status and budget reporting
- Maintaining project control processes in-line with the FIS project management methodology
- Application delivery - coordination of changes and installations
You can expect to develop fintech application knowledge through exposure to our insurance clients and learning how they operate. Additionally, you will build your business acumen and skills in project management and technical delivery.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a confident and professional individual with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) ideally from any degree discipline
- You demonstrate adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- You have a strong ability to work well independently and within a team
- Previous experience of project management is a plus
- You are flexible to travel between FIS offices and client site, as and when required
- You have a keen interest in both technology and finance!
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Structured onboarding program and virtual learning curriculum
- A collaborative and supportive team to help with your development
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your project management skillset
- Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
- Travel opportunities within the UK and Europe as you gain more experience
Training, development and career progression:
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust schedule of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
You will attend the FIS ADP Learning week, designed to introduce you to the unique nature of our industry, our products, and the markets in which we work. You will continue your learning journey with your project management team and you will receive training, specific to your role.
Additionally, during the 2-year program, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career. You should expect to study for an internationally recognized project management qualification (e.g. PMP).
As you develop knowledge of our operations and processes, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.