FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries.
Headquartered in Jacksonville-Florida., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and is a leader in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
Opportunities for graduates
We offer exciting careers on our graduate schemes:
- 18 month products-focused scheme - a technical, numerical or financial background is an advantage for a variety of positions we offer in the areas of professional/client services, financial software and actuarial systems development
- 24 month rotational scheme – you will complete six month placements across our wealth management outsourced operational solutions
- Nine month sales academy - focused on nurturing and producing the best sales talent in the world! If you appreciate the advantages of working with people from diverse backgrounds and thrive in a culture that values teamwork, personal accountability and excellence, you will fit right into our working environment.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Excellent business/product and soft skills training
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel
- Study support towards professional qualifications that relate directly to your role.
Training & Development
At FIS, your ongoing development is critical to your individual career success, as well as the growth and success of FIS as an organisation. We will support your learning needs with a robust schedule of online, classroom and onthe-job training. You will be introduced to the unique nature of our industry, our products and the markets in which we work. You will work on challenging projects in a stimulating environment, learning from some of the most talented and knowledgeable people in their fields. As you develop knowledge of our business and experience with our solutions, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.
Depending on the business area you join, you may have the opportunity to study for a professional qualification linked to your role and we will ensure you are given support every step of the way. Working within an innovative and entrepreneurial culture will mean that you are constantly challenged to raise your game.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!