(based on 10 ratings in 2016)
"Access to high-quality work with a great work/life balance."
- The office is seen as being welcoming, supportive and professional.
- A lot of effort is made to ensure that trainees receive a high level of both formal and informal training.
- People at the firm are allowed a lifestyle hour outside of work each week that can be used however they like.
- The work offered includes a lot of responsibility and client contact from the beginning of the training contract.
- Some felt that firm-organised socialising was lacking, making it difficult to integrate when moving offices.
- Trainee workloads may not be monitored as closely as they could be, which can lead to trainees being assigned too much too quickly.
- The firm does not organise specific pro bono work.
- Jobs offered to new qualifiers may not be in their first choice of location.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!