FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm that provides strategic advice to clients worldwide. The varied expertise of our employees makes our company a thought leader across a wide range of industries, providing us with the ability to offer expert advice and support to our clients in any situation. FTI has acted on behalf of companies through investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
FTI Consulting is separated into 5 different business segments which each specialise in different ways to help organisations protect and enhance their market value as businesses in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment.
The business is growing and we are looking for bright, motivated graduates to contribute to our success in the following practice areas:
- Economic and Financial Consulting – our graduates help to solve complex problems by providing sophisticated analysis of complicated economic and market issues.
- Forensic and Litigation Consulting (Forensic Accounting, Data and Analytics and Financial Services schemes) – our forensic accounting graduates assist our clients on bribery and corruption, regulatory, fraud and financial crime related issues across a wide range of industries. Our Financial Services graduates support projects for clients in identifying and addressing complex issues whilst enabling them to achieve cost efficiency and implement enduring commercial solutions.
- Strategic Communications – our graduates help clients utilise communications strategies to support and further their business objectives and protect their brand, reputation, and valuation.
- Corporate Finance (Restructuring, and Tax Advisory schemes) – our restructuring graduates deal with high profile and complex insolvency cases and our tax graduates provide corporate tax advisory services to multinational businesses ranging from tax transaction support to best practice process implementation and structuring.
- Technology – Our Technology graduates work directly with companies and their law firms to help with challenges such as collection from the cloud, multi-jurisdictional discovery and e-discovery cost control. We do this by implementing strategic solutions that incorporate our software, services and expertise for matters ranging from internal investigations to large-scale litigation with global e-discovery requirements.
It is the talent and expertise of our people that makes FTI Consulting a global thought leader in business advisory services and consulting.
Our professionals have decades of practical experience and have earned the trust and respect of business leaders, government bodies, financial institutions and lawyers worldwide. With this reputation we are able to build strong relationships with clients which enables us to proactively anticipate their needs and offer advice.
Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, FTI’s meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
What this means for you:
- Be part of a growing firm with over 4,600 employees globally in 29 countries;
- Work in an environment that cultivates knowledge to drive success;
- Exciting opportunities to work on diverse and varied projects, and have the potential to work overseas on secondment with clients across EMEA;
- Learning and Development training opportunities throughout the graduate scheme and beyond;
- Work on extremely rewarding projects with the chance to work across business areas;
- Located in the heart of the City of London;
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
How and when to apply:
To apply, and for further information, please visit our website.
- Economic and Financial Consulting – applications received 1st September - 14th November 2018
- Forensic and Litigation Consulting (Forensic Accounting) – applications received 1st September – 19th November 2018
- Forensic and Litigation Consulting (Data and Analytics) – applications received 1st September – 31st December 2018
- Forensic and Litigation Consulting (Financial Services) – applications received 1st September – 30th November 2018
- Strategic Communications – applications received 1st September – 31st January 2019
- Corporate Finance (Restructuring) – applications received 1st September - 31st January 2019
- Technology – applications received 1st September - 31st December 2018
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.