Technology Graduate Scheme
About the Technology Graduate opportunity
The Graduate position sits in the Ringtail team, part of FTI Consulting’s Technology practice.
As part of the London based team, the Graduate will be cross-trained in various e-discovery skills and will assist on all phases of e-discovery projects.
What will you do?
You will be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data. This could involve:
- Liaising with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations
- Planning and executing electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad
- Utilising industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources
- Assuming responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel
- Co-ordinating closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements
- Being customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Traveling as required to ensure effective management of case activities. (Minimal notice possible)
What we are looking for?
If you have, or are expecting a first or upper second class degree and are looking for a career in a firm that will give you the opportunities to succeed, then we encourage you to apply.
More specifically, you should have:
- 2:1 degree in law or a technology focused subject such as computer science, forensic computing or information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Strong A levels in numerical subjects
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software, possibly having some experience of working in a computer forensics, e-Discovery or technology related role or university project
- Technically savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect (desirable)
- A good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases (desirable)
- Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access (desirable)
- Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes) (desirable)
- Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL) (desirable)
- Self developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
- Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
- Flexible with working hours and has the ability to work in a cross-functional team
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For details on how to apply, please visit the website via the button below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!