(based on 8 ratings in 2017)
"It's a company that values and rewards employees for the work and ideas that they produce."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package was smaller than at similar companies.
- The high levels of security may seem unnecessary to some.
- There is no formal training scheme, though much is learned on the job.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!