(based on 7 ratings in 2016)
"Fast paced, dynamic and empowering."
- The company has a culture of providing help wherever needed.
- The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
- Flexible hours mean it’s possible to personalise your work/life balance.
- The company has a real interest in employee’s development, and their work and feedback are valued.
- Some felt the benefits package could be more competitive.
- There’s a very steep learning curve and lots of responsibility early on.
- The path to career progression can be unclear.
- Some felt aspects of the training could be improved.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!