Gerald Eve is a firm of international property consultants based in the UK. We operate a national network of nine offices and an international association covering 20 European countries and all major US markets. We have one of the highest partner-client ratios for our sector. Our hands-on style produces exceptional results and offers a unique relationship which, we believe, sets us apart from our competitors.
We act for the public and private sector, including over 40 per cent of the FTSE 100. Our turnover for the year to April 2015 was £48.9 and we have been in The Sunday Times’ 100 Best Companies To Work For six times, most recently in 2016. It is our people who are at the heart of this success; flourishing in a friendly yet highly professional environment.
We have the following divisions…..
- Planning and Development: Our planning team provides strategic planning advice to guide our clients through the planning system, including the preparation and submission of planning applications. We ensure that all aspects of the planning process are addressed at the outset – including consultation, affordable housing, highways and transport, section 106 requirements, conservation and heritage issues - in order that we help our clients achieve the optimum planning consent possible.
- Consultancy: including lease consultancy, residential leasehold reform, business rates appeals, building consultancy, valuation, compensation and compulsory purchase, property taxation and corporate recovery.
- Transactions: we have an agency team specialising in a wide range of sectors ranging from education and healthcare to industrial, retail, offices and leisure.
- Corporate asset management: we manage the property portfolios of a number of companies such as Carlsberg UK, Charles Wells, InBEV, Gondola and Whitbread. This means we do everything for them from paying business rates to buying and selling property.
Our excellent track record on first-time passes for MRICS or MRTPI is due to the commitment of our trainees and the quality of our graduate training programme.
- Department rotations: we’ll offer you the opportunity to discover which area you’d like to specialise in – our trainees work in four departments, working with the team and contributing to client work.
- Formal training sessions: you’ll continue to improve your knowledge with workshops, seminars and practical training sessions both with our APC trainer and at external conferences.
- Continued Professional Development (CPD): as a Gerald Eve trainee, you will automatically become a member of the CPD Foundation and be invited to relevant conferences and events throughout the country.
- Supervision: our strong team of experienced APC supervisors and counsellors will mentor you through the training process. You will also have a dedicated HR Manager who will help you through the APC process.
What are we looking for?
We recruit around twelve graduates a year, mostly based at our main office in the West End of London, although opportunities do arise in our regional offices.
- Personal qualities: we are looking for emerging talent – graduates with good qualifications, personality, commercial acumen and, not forgetting, spark.
- Additional skills: we’d like you to have a good RICS or RTPI accredited degree and a proven commitment to a career in property. You’ll need to be IT competent and demonstrate excellent people and communication skills.
- Employee welfare and diversity have long been central to Gerald Eve’s business, with the firm very...
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!