International Internship Program in China
Gi2C Group specializes in connecting China and the global community through internships with International and local companies in China's two major cities Beijing and Shanghai. We are now looking for hard-working, and reliable students and graduates for our internship program in China. Please be aware that Gi2C Group is a professional internship provider. Fees may be charged for our services.
Why Intern in China?
Gain invaluable international work experience. A Gi2C internship in China opens the door to your dream job. Having international work experience abroad makes your CV stand out from the rest. Successfully complete your Gi2C internship and use your company recommendation letter and connections from one of today’s fastest growing economies to get a great job anywhere in the world.
Explore the benefits of a multicultural work environment. Working with multicultural teams is essential in today’s borderless business world. While you are interning in China, you will not only be exposed to Chinese culture, but will also work alongside expats from around the world.
You are in demand in China - Young, multi-lingual, international professionals are in demand in China. Gi2C interns finish their internships and start their careers in China with an average salary of USD $2000-4000 per month. By spending a couple of years working in China, you’ll gain a true understanding of the Chinese business culture and language.
A profitable investment in yourself
- Cost Recovery - Applying for a Gi2C internship in China is not free but it is a great investment in your own career. What is your monthly salary expectation? USD$3000, USD$6000, or more? Your Gi2C internship program fee may very well pay for itself in one or two paychecks after you start full-time employment.
- Minimize your Program Fee - As a Gi2C intern, you can use social media to share your China internship experience with Gi2C fans and future interns and then have the chance to win USD$1000 every season. You can also post Gi2C reviews and invite your friends and contacts to apply for a Gi2C internship in Shanghai or Beijing and receive a 10% discount for every person you recommended who begins a Gi2C internship.
- Guaranteed Paid Internships - Most of our partner companies are willing to provide a monthly allowance that can support your stay. Gi2C is the only internship provider in China who can guarantee a paid internship for all Premium Internship Packages. If you choose the Standard Package, you still have a great chance to receive an allowance as well.
Memorable Life Experience
- An internship in China is a wonderful opportunity for you to explore Asia and experience a different culture as well as expat life.
- Interning in China will bring new people into your life, people from different cultures and countries who will become your good friends and maybe even your soul mate. The professional connections you make while in China will absolutely be useful in your future career!
- A China internship begins a new page of your life. Interning in China is the perfect way to have a fresh start in a country where nobody knows you which means you can finally be free from any social pressure. You can finally be yourself.
What can I do after my internship?
- Get a full-time job offer from your placement company and start your professional career here in China.
- Go back to your country and get the job of your dreams with the work experience and recommendations you’ve acquired in China.
- Establish your own business in China or become a representative of a Chinese company in your own country.
- Become a Gi2C representative in your home country by working with us and telling people about your Gi2C internship experience.
- Marketing, PR & Advertising
- International Business & Consulting
- Architecture and Interior design
- Hotels and Tourism
- International Trade
- NGOs & Charities
- Graphic Design
- Green-Technology and many more
What is included in the program?
- Airport pickup
- Internship placement
- Welcome package
- Visa assistance
- Orientation and city tour
- Business, Cultural Networking Events
- On-site support
- Karaoke night (KTV)
- Charity Volunteering day
- Certificate upon completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of Englsih
- Studet or a recent graduate
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel abroad
Chinese language skills are not required but can be an asset
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!