Business Development and Marketing Graduate Program
Host company is the world's largest incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry.
We identify and build proven Internet business models in new markets where we seeks to scale them into market leading companies. It started in 2007 and now has more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
- Design innovative online and partnership campaigns with clear goals, deliverables and KPIs.
- Driving audience growth and customer acquisition across all online marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Affiliate, and Social Media.
- Managing, controlling and optimising the marketing campaigns.
- Building partnerships with external marketing agencies and other partners.
- Driving the daily marketing operations and coordinate promotions, advertising, creative campaigns as well as media issues.
- Managing the marketing budgets to drive sales with demonstrated ROI.
- Expanding our brand and products through the different marketplaces.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!