Lead Generation Representative
Gi2C Group Ltd. is seeking a high energy individual to fill a Lead Generation Representative in UK.
This individual will be responsible for helping to identify and immediately following up with hot leads, monitoring lead activity, and relevant lead conversion activities and reporting there-on. The lead generation representative will also liaise directly with the sales team to ensure hot leads have scheduled meetings with account managers.
This is a challenging entry-level position ideal for a responsible person seeking to help drive success for a goal-oriented marketing and sales effort. The candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone and in person, capable of learning new concepts related to human resources and post graduate opportunities, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet, and report on goals related to lead generation. While the candidate will be given specific goals and held accountable for reporting their successes/failures, they will also have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement of lead-gen tactics.
Direct experience in inside sales, telemarketing, and/or marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
- Professional and self-motivated attitude
- Desire to move into either a sales or marketing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and team player
- Meeting target audience
- Understanding your target audienceâ€™ needs
- Making presentations to promote Gi2C programs and special services
- Making appointments to meet potential, new and existing customers
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person, via email and by telephone
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns. Provide constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
- Experience working in one of the fastest growing internship provider in Asia
- Real career growth opportunities
- Dynamic, challenging, and entrepreneurial work environment
- Flexible telecommuting policy
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!