(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"Supportive, ambitious and dedicated."
- The entrepreneurial culture gives trainees the means and responsibility to build relationships with clients early on.
- There’s an open-door policy and many partners are very active regarding informal training and mentoring.
- While the hours can be long, a degree of flexibility is allowed to trainees.
- Trainees have found remuneration to be very satisfactory and toward the top of US firms.
- The wide variety of work can make it difficult to predict your workload.
- The flat hierarchy may confuse some trainees when they first start.
- Trainees felt that there was very little attention paid to recycling and other environmental concerns.
- The firm has only recently started taking on trainees so are still developing their training contract.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!