(based on 4 ratings in 2018)
"High-quality work and high-performance colleagues."
- The entrepreneurial culture gives trainees the means and responsibility to build relationships with clients early on.
- There’s an open-door policy and many partners are very active regarding informal training and mentoring.
- The work offered to trainees is wide ranging and of a high quality.
- Trainees have found remuneration to be very satisfactory and competitive with other firms.
- The unpredictable workload can make it difficult to manage your work/life balance.
- Trainees felt that there was very little attention paid to recycling and other environmental concerns.
- The firm has only recently started taking on trainees so is still developing its training contract.
- Some trainees feel that the training contract could be better organised.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!