Project Support Specialist - London
GLG is seeking a highly self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Project Support Team in London. Project Support Specialists (PSS) are responsible for scheduling calls between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members, global key opinion leaders and senior industry executives acting in a consultative capacity.
To facilitate these engagements, the PSS will work closely with both client-facing GLG Research professionals and GLG’s sophisticated client base, which includes executives from leading financial and investment houses. As a PSS, you will develop a deep understanding of GLG’s business model and client markets as well as having an opportunity to develop excellent client service experience.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule calls between GLG clients and requested Council Members (experts)
- Navigate requests with compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal Research partners
- Successfully execute against scheduling request objectives, seeing each project through to completion
- Appreciate the urgency of scheduling calls and prioritizing accordingly to provide timely client service
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience of client/customer services
- Able to prioritize tasks in order of urgency
- Have superior phone communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Passion for fast-paced learning
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including internal and external stakeholders
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Are team orientated
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.