What will you do?
Supporting, shadowing and learning from the business’ leaders you’ll develop broad capability and a career in one or more of the company’s three human capital divisions, focused on African markets. You’ll take on immediate responsibility and accountability for projects and key operations, with the support of the directors and the wider team. The rotational programme, including stints within the Talent Agenda Series, Careers in Africa and GCC Search will expose you to international business, fast growing African markets and major employers across the continent.
What’s in it for you?
- You will make an impact every day, both on the market and on our business. You will be a voice in internal discussions and you’ll deliver against commercial objectives throughout the Management Associate programme.
- You will get a challenge, because we work in the world’s fastest growing markets, getting the attention of the top 500 companies.
- You’ll get autonomy, with the space to try things out and work in your own way.
- You will progress quickly, taking in a different part of the business every three months before completing the Management Associate programme and securing a promotion.
- You will get the chance to innovate and be creative in your approach to every part of the business.
- You will be part of a mission that matters, driving organisations across Africa to meet and fix the talent gap, cracking the solution to realising Africa’s potential.
- An international career with frequent opportunities to travel to our meetings in Africa.
- You will be rewarded, with a highly competitive base salary and commission.
What’s in it for us?
- We will get a key part of our team; a growth hacker who can pull together partners, channels and relationships to deliver great results.
- We’ll be getting someone who delivers what they set out to do, ensuring that you deliver real results throughout the role.
- We will get a great colleague, an open, communicative collaborator and someone can share our vision for the future of African human capital.
- We’ll be adding someone to our team who gets the importance of delighting our clients by providing them with great human capital solutions.
What skills do you bring?
- You’re a builder of relationships, who cares about the quality of interactions, the deepening of connections and creation of win-win situations for our clients.
- Social media skills, including the ability to research and engage with contacts across Africa.
- You are a born communicator, who gets their message across effectively when they speak and write.
- You’re fluent in French and English.
- You are a commercial animal, seeing opportunity, building networks, creating wins for everyone and closing with tenacity.
- You can do the detail, understanding the value of research and the importance of accuracy. You can manage a project so we deliver on time and on point.
- You know Africa, or you are passionate to know it better.
How do you operate?
- You are a collaborator, wanting to get the best out of others while they bring out the best in you.
- You’ll work well with our senior leaders, gaining experience and adding your perspective.
- You are relentlessly positive and enthusiastic, knowing it will fuel your success.
- You work fast and smart, adapting to a pacey environment with ease.
- You are open and honest, taking responsibility, being accountable and challenging the status-quo.
- You know you are going places, and back it up with a credibility that grows daily.
- You make mistakes often because you try things, but you never make the same ones twice.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!