Paid Internship in China Program: Business, Consulting & Management
This business sector is a diverse combination of general management, or specific responsibilities such as marketing analysis, strategy planning, strategy consultancy, operation advising, marketing & sales, which is an exciting and challenging field to intern in. You will have plenty of opportunities to choose from multinational companies, medium-sized businesses, and fast-growing entrepreneurial firms in China to get practical skills to discover your right career path and boost your career.
Roles You may work in:
- Asset Management
- Assistant Buyer
- Brand Marketing Assistant
- Business Adviser / Consulting
- Business Development / management
- Data Mining
- Financial Research
- International Business
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Research
- Office & Administrative Associate
- Operations Research Analyst
- Product Marketing
- Project & Program Management
- Risk Management
- Sales and Marketing
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)