Paid Internship in China Program: Accountancy, Banking & Finance
There’s a diverse range of finance jobs offering in the financial service industry. You have chance to discover which specialism and what type of role best matches your skills, personality and interests. A finance internship abroad could give you invaluable experience in international financial markets. Go Abroad China places interns with high-profile companies involved in venture capital, private equity, accounting, financial analysis, portfolio, and growth management. By joining our finance internships & placements, you’ll get the opportunity to observe more about Asia's rapid growth and development while gaining experience by working alongside successful professionals.
Roles You may work in:
- Asset Management
- Audit / Tax Adviser / Consulting & Assistant
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Advisor & Case Management
- Business Advisory
- Chartered Accountant
- Corporate Finance
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Advisory
- Finance Development Associate
- Internal auditor
- International Wealth Advisory and Sales
- Investment analyst & management
- Risk analyst / Assurance / Management
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)