Paid Internship & Placement in China Program: Marketing, Advertising & PR
Marketing, advertising and PR exist in most businesses and across all sectors. The Marketing sector in China is growing fast and has a high demand for innovative-mind, creative-thinking and motivated individuals to help them create new campaigns that can break through the noise and deliver results.There are many types of exciting and attractive marketing opportunities to intern in major corporations and start-up companies.
Go Abroad China has successfully placed interns in consumer goods companies, advertising conglomerates, digital marketing companies, PR firms and specialist marketing consultancies and more. If you take up an internship or placement, you are capable of putting your knowledge into practice and be challenged in this fast-paced, exciting industry.
Roles You may work in:
- Account Management & Customer Support
- Brand Management
- Campaign Metrics & Research
- Community Involvement & Social Media
- Content Marketing / Copy-writing
- Database Management & Analysis
- Direct / Email / Mobile / Search Engine Marketing
- Display & Advertising
- Event Management
- Market Research
- Media Planning
- Product Pricing
- Public Relations (PR) / Public Affairs
- Sales Promotion / Strategy
- SEO & Web Design / Development
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)