Paid Internship in China Program: IT & Computer Science & Software & Technology
IT is a booming industry in China. From software development to network support and web development, China has it all (and it’s in demand!). IT Internships are highly competitive and popular. Go Abroad China has organized a number of IT and technology-related internships companies that have an excellent reputation, providing opportunities for interns to learn how IT and technology are developed in Asia.
Roles you may work in:
- Application Analysis & Development
- Business Analysis
- Content Management
- Cyber Security Analysis
- Data Analyst / Database Administrator
- Games Development
- Hardware Engineering
- Information Systems Management
- It Consultancy & Sales
- It Technical Support
- Seo Specialist
- Software Engineering (Designing, Building, Developing And Testing)
- Systems /Network Analytic & Management
- Web Design/Development
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)