Paid Internship in China Program: Recruitment, HR & Administration
The HR challenge has a considerable impact on the healthy development of companies. These significant challenges have provided growth and demand within the HR industry, allowing for corporate training firms, recruiters, HR consultancies and talent management businesses to all get in on the action.If you wish to gain international HR skills, administration experience, learn about how human resources are managed and operated in an international or Chinese work environment, this is the sector for you!
Roles you may work in:
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations Adviser
- Employment Law
- Health & Safety
- Industrial Relations
- Learning & Development
- Life & Career Coach
- Management Consultant
- Payroll & Pensions
- Performance & Reward
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment & Talent Management
- Strategy & Organization Development
- Training & Development
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)