(based on 16 ratings in 2017)
"Down to earth, innovative and ambitious."
- Trainees are given a wide variety of work across departments.
- There are many corporate social responsibility volunteering and mentoring opportunities.
- Associates and supervisors offer a very good support network for feedback and training.
- There is a very proactive approach to improving diversity.
- Some feel that the Birmingham salary, while good, is considerably lower than at City firms.
- In some departments, hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Some would prefer more seats of a shorter length to increase variety.
- There could be more information offered to help trainees choose their seats.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!