(based on 14 ratings in 2018)
"Down to earth, innovative and ambitious."
- Trainees are given a wide variety of work across departments.
- Associates and supervisors offer a very good support network for feedback and training.
- There is a very proactive approach to improving diversity.
- The culture of the firm is friendly and welcoming with little hierarchy.
- Some feel that the Birmingham salary, while good, is considerably lower than at City firms.
- There could be more information offered to help trainees choose their seats.
- While flexible, hours can be long and unpredictable in some departments.
- There can be competition for the more popular seats.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!