Our client provides advice and assessments covering aspects of environmental noise and vibration. We provide services in areas including aviation, planning and development, and in policy and government support. We also provide leading expertise in noise and vibration modelling and measurement.
As a Acoustics Graduate / Consultant you will provide support to our projects and service development through:
- Analysis of datasets including sound measurement data
- Support noise modelling using commercial software packages
- Attend site and undertake measurements
- Support the development of new services through programming
- Contribute to reports and proposals
- Assist with the day-to-day logistics of organising and delivering project work
- Degree Qualified in an Acoustic-based discipline- Physics, Mechanical Mathematics, Computer Science or Geography
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work with datasets.
- good communication skills, written and verbal
- A high technical capability
- Ability to review and interpret data.
- A full driving licence is required
- Demonstrable experience in programming, ideally using the python language
- GIS and spatial data processing experience
- 3D modelling experience using relevant software packages
Membership of relevant professional institutions, such as the IOA, will also be taken into account.
The company provides a competitive benefits package including a company pension scheme.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!