Graduate Marketing Co-ordinator
About the Company
Established for over 30 years, specializing in wide range of plumbing and heating products. After a period of organic growth, we are offering a unique opportunity for a passionate and outgoing Marketing graduate to play a pivotal role in a growing Staffordshire company.
As the Graduate Marketing Co-ordinator you will be:-
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including external marketing providers and clients
- Co-ordinate and organise exhibitions, promotions and advertising campaigns
- Assist on the deliverance and execution of the yearly marketing plan.
- Ensure that the stock of marketing material (hard copy and soft copy) are adequately maintained
- Suggest layouts and new designs for product catalogues, brochures and leaflets
- Support the Head of Marketing on social media development and marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the company's marketing database is managed effectively
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Senior Leadership Team
- To collect and generate volumetric data on all products and to maintain information for changes and updates
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate a proactive personality, with a flair for commercial Marketing practices. You will be passionate and outgoing self-starter. As the Graduate Marketing Co-ordinator you will be:-
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, InDesign, Mailchimp and Photoshop
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Analytical with good problem solving skills.
- Flexible to travel both nationally and internationally
- A confident, outgoing team player
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!