Graduate Sales Development Representative
Role dealing with many marketing sectors: Banking & Finance, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Logistics, Retail and Manufacturing
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving the company’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. in the role of Graduate Sales Development Representative. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and making appointments with IT Managers/Directors of mid-sized UK organisations, for our senior account executives
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects with the assigned territory.
Over 18-24 months you will follow a structured career development path designed to give you industry knowledge, product knowledge and sales experience. For the brightest and best SDRs this is your route to becoming an Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and have the following skills:
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, self-motivated with solid follow-through.
- Must work well individually and as a member of a team.
- Strong Internet research skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and attentive to detail.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Experience within a similar role would be beneficial
In return my client offers:
- A starting salary of £20,000 with an OTE of £24,000
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays rising to 25 days per year after 3 years’ service.
If you think this is the graduate role for you contact Charlie Hedges at Graduate Talent solutions. 0114 384 0121
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!