Graduate Air Quality Consultant
The company is a leading UK air quality consultancy providing specialist services for developers, industry, local authorities and central government, both within the UK and internationally.
The company specialises in atmospheric dispersion modelling; development of emission inventories; design, implementation and management of air quality monitoring programmes; odour management; greenhouse gas and climate change assessments; and support in the development of air quality policy at local, national and international levels.
As an Air Quality Consultant you will provide support to our projects and service development through:
- Analysis of datasets including sound measurement data
- Attend site and undertake measurements
- Support the development of new services through programming
- Contribute to reports and proposals
- Assist with the day-to-day logistics of organising and delivering project work
- A science-based discipline degree and have an interest in current air quality issues
- Good communication skills
- high technical capability and ability to review and interpret data
- Full driving licence
- The company provides a competitive benefits package including a company pension scheme.
- Full training and investment from the company
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!