Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer with a company that is UK's leading independent supplier of bespoke cooling systems to the fresh and processed produce industry. Established in 2000 and quickly became recognised as the expert cooling people. Design, install and service specialist, state-of-the-art systems all over the UK and the world.
Company seeking the opportunity to take on a fresh graduate that they can train and develop- with a team around them.
Generally, the duties which you are expected to undertake:
All aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services Design including but not limited to;
- Detailed calculations
- Importing drawings, tracing buildings, inputting data, to full load calculations, for scrutiny of Consulting Engineers.
- Ventilation (including specialist vent)
- Hot and cold water systems
- Drainage systems.
- Selection of plant and equipment for all of the above systems.
- AutoCAD or similar would be an advantage and an interest in 3D/BIM
- Must be degree either Mechanical Engineering
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Hard working
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!